mooknits

Thursday, July 26, 2007

New Arrival

Things have been busy here - really busy - I can't tell you. We got hit by a Cyclone at the beginning of June - which was scary and unpleasant, but I managed to not go into labour, which was a good thing ! If you want all the gory details check out our other blog at http://oman3.blogspot.com. It's all there in detail !

So the most exciting news is that our baby arrived - he is called Oscar and he is just lovely. He arrived by emergency C section as he was in a bit of a rush and ended up coming out foot first, which is never a pretty sight ! Here is our lovely bundle of joy.



I know I'm biased but isn't he just gorgeous !


And just because I'm here I thought I'd post a picture of a couple of bits that I finshed ages ago - I'm not sure if I already posted pictures of these frankly my brain is not operating on all cylinders yet ! so forgive me if I'm repeating myself.

A nice cardy for a nice boy



My first pair of socks - I recently finished another pair of socks for a friend but I was so desperate to get them to her before I went into labour that I forgot to take a photo of them - they were even better than this pair if I say so myself.



So I am trying to get back into knitting but it's not that easy when you are aren't getting that much sleep and your concentration levels are zero. I have a few projects that I want to get on with - we are going back to the UK for Christmas this year and I have a few bits that I want to do for that - I have ordered some lovely sock yarn from Angel yarns and it's arrived at my mother in laws house - so hopefully it will be making it's way to me sooner rather than later.

Right got to go - Jacob needs to eat tea.

6 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

He is just gorgeous - almost makes me want to do it again...

8:18 pm  
Blogger Unknown said...

He's beautiful Becky, absolutely stunning!

11:17 pm  
Blogger littlelixie said...

No, he really is as gorgeous as you think he is! Huge congratulations and big hugs to you all xx

7:34 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Welcome Oscar! What a cutie. WELL done!

9:34 pm  
Blogger Nickerjac said...

Congratulations, he is absolutely gorgeous :)

2:20 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi Becky,

I was checking up on you. Glad to see that Oscar arrived safely.

Thinking of you.

Ann :)

5:41 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home