mooknits

Tuesday, January 09, 2007

OK I Admit It

So as you may have noticed - I haven't been around very much recently - I'm feeling bad - I should be posting more - so I wanted to let you all know that there is a very good reason for my absence. We are - once again - expecting a mini Moo. Now knowing what happened earlier this year we have been understandbly reserved about this one. I am now just over 14 weeks pg and hoping against hope that all goes well this time.

I have been doing very little knitting, I just can't focus - but I have been doing a little bit and when I get a bit more time awake I'll post some pictures.

So sorry for my poor blogging and I shall aim to do better once I don't feel sick ! Whenever that might be !

9 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

Congratulations Becky! You take care of yourself and do what you can when you can, I'm sure we'll all still be here when you're feeling better.

Hugs.

3:33 pm  
Blogger blueadt said...

Congratulations - fantastic news!

4:58 pm  
Blogger becks said...

congratulations! that's SUCH great news! i really hope everything goes well for you all, thinking of you and we'll be here when you're ready!
lots of luck... x

2:34 am  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

What wonderful news. Congratulations to you all. Keep well and look after yourself.

5:16 am  
Blogger littlelixie said...

Hoorah!

3:30 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Congratulations!

12:51 am  
Blogger Emily said...

Im a bit slow to respond, sorry! Ive been taking a wee break from the blogisphere myself.
Congratulations on your good news! I look forward to seeing pics of your new addition.

5:29 pm  
Blogger TutleyMutley said...

Conga ratty lations! Another blog baby! And this one is a minimoo!
YOu should be over the feeling tired sick stage at 14/40 and getting a bit more energy?!
I've never visited your blog before - howdy - but I'll drop by again to see how the minimoo grows.

12:20 am  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I am so so pleased for you. I shall be thinking of you and closely monitoring your progress!

1:42 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home