mooknits

Saturday, August 12, 2006

Delayed Again

The bad news is that with all that has been going on at Heathrow airport since Thursday - we have had to change our return flight from Friday to Sunday - so we won't be getting home until Sunday evening now - nuisance, but better than having to battle through the airport to get to the plane - I hate flying enough as it is ! We will still have to be at the airport four hours before the plane takes off, but hey I'll have my parents with me for a bit and they can take Jacob off and occupy him.

We have had a fab fab time in the UK and I can't quite believe that six weeks have passed so quickly. The great news is that I have loads of stash enhancement to show you and as long as the airline let me take my grossly overweight luggage with me - I'll hope to show it to you some time soon - but shhhh - don't tell the hubby he'll have a fit !

See you when I back in Oman all - can't wait !