mooknits

Sunday, October 22, 2006

Self Indulgence

Since no-one is loving my blog right now - and rightly so, since I didn't update for about a month, I thought I'd do a self indulgent Meme, which I have stolen from Little Lixie.

Here we go.

48 Things You Could Care Less About

1. FIRST NAME? Rebecca

2. WERE YOU NAMED AFTER ANYONE? No

3. WHEN DID YOU LAST CRY? Probably earlier this month when my due date for the twins I lost earlier in the year came around.

4. DO YOU LIKE YOUR HANDWRITING? Not really - I think it's a bit too messy

5. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE LUNCHMEAT? Parma Ham

6. IF YOU WERE ANOTHER PERSON WOULD YOU BE FRIENDS WITH YOU? I think so, I'm quite easy going and helpful - I'm not really moody with my friends - although I can be with my DH !

7. DO YOU HAVE A JOURNAL? No - used to keep one, but reading it back was so embarassing I stopped doing it - it's no great loss - I am no Emily Bronte I can tell you !

8. DO YOU STILL HAVE YOUR TONSILS? Yes, but they cause me a lot of trouble and I have been considering evicting them some time soon. I probably won't ever do it 'cause I'm afraid of pain.

9. WOULD YOU BUNGEE JUMP? No Way Jose ! I used to be reckless but since having Jacob I've become a lot more sensible - or boring depending on how you look at it !

10. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE CEREAL? That is a tough one - I think I would have to say Raisin Bran as a bought cereal, but my Mum makes a wicked ceral with porridge oats, dried cranberries, brazil nuts and warm milk - it makes my mouth water thinking about it.

11. DO YOU UNTIE YOUR SHOES WHEN YOU TAKE THEM OFF? I live in a hot climate so I usually wear open toed sandals - if I do wear lace up shoes, I usually try not to untie them, but it rarely works and I end up having to bend over anyway !

12. DO YOU THINK YOU ARE STRONG? No.

13. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE ICE CREAM FLAVOR? At the moment Baskin Robbins - can't remember the name, but it's got chocolate - of course, and caramel and honeycomb !

14. SHOE SIZE? UK size 7.

5. RED OR PINK? Both - yes I want it all, usually together.

16. WHAT IS THE LEAST FAVORITE THING ABOUT YOURSELF? That I can be very moody with my DH and he usually doesn't deserve it - poor him.

17. WHO DO YOU MISS THE MOST? Too difficult to say - I miss all my family and friends in the UK.

18. DO YOU WANT EVERYONE TO SEND THIS BACK TO YOU? I'm not sending it to anyone - so doesn't really apply.

19. WHAT COLOR PANTS, SHIRT AND SHOES ARE YOU WEARING? Blue jeans - nothing on my feet and a red and pink striped polo type shirt with a white collar.

20. LAST THING YOU ATE? Oh I'm just about to eat my dinner of cumberland sausages, oven chips and baked beans - a real treat here I can tell you because there is pork in the sausages - you have to go to a special shop to get them and everything.

21. WHAT ARE YOU LISTENING TO RIGHT NOW? Some rubbish adverts on the TV.

22. IF YOU WERE A CRAYON, WHAT COLOR WOULD YOU BE? Turquoise

23. FAVORITE SMELL? currently my perfume - the new White Linen one - not sure of the name

24. WHO WAS THE LAST PERSON YOU TALKED TO ON THE PHONE? My friend Shona to arrange a game of tennis tomorrow morning at 7.30am - am I potty ?

25. THE FIRST THING YOU NOTICE ABOUT PEOPLE YOU ARE ATTRACTED TO? Legs, Hair, Hands.

26. DO YOU LIKE THE PERSON you stole THIS from? I don't personally know her, but I like her blog lots and lots and she seems like a very nice lady.

27. FAVORITE DRINK? Alcohol free Pina Colada's that they do in a restaurant here - they are gorgeous.

28. FAVORITE SPORT? Tennis to play and rugby to watch - oh those shorts mmmmm

29. EYE COLOR? Turquoise blue.

30. HAT SIZE? Not a clue

31. DO YOU WEAR CONTACTS? No.

32. FAVORITE FOOD? Chocolate.

33. SCARY MOVIES OR HAPPY ENDINGS? Definately happy endings - I can't watch anything scary at all.

35. SUMMER OR WINTER? I love summer - I like to feel the sun on my back and to wear open toed shoes.

36. HUGS OR KISSES? Hugs, definately.

37. FAVORITE DESSERT? Too many to mention, but definately with chocolate.

38. WHO IS MOST LIKELY TO RESPOND? No idea.

39. LEAST LIKELY TO RESPOND? Everyone - no-one is reading my blog right now !

40. WHAT BOOKS ARE YOU READING? An awful book called Chole by Freya North for a book club, a good book called The Promise of Happiness by Justin Cartwright and a book called Coming to Term by Jon Cohen all about miscarriage.

41. WHAT'S ON YOUR MOUSE Pad? It's a google one, but I'm on the laptop right now.

42. WHAT DID YOU WATCH LAST NIGHT ON TV? A couple of episodes of Firefly, they were excellent, I love Firefly and I was gutted it was cancelled.

43. FAVORITE SOUNDS? Jacob laughing.

44. ROLLING STONE OR BEATLES? Neither really - but definately never the Beatles.

45. THE FURTHEST YOU'VE BEEN FROM HOME? Sydney I would think and it was lovely. I love Australia.

46. WHAT'S YOUR SPECIAL TALENT? Knitting probably - that's about it ! I don't think I'm very special really.

47. WHERE WERE YOU BORN? Hammersmith in London.

48. WHO SENT THIS TO YOU? I got it from Little Lixie

So there you have it - 48 things that you didn't need to know.

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey! - I read your blog!!! And I'll have a go at this at some point (when I've shaken off the current migraine...)

10:25 pm  
Blogger littlelixie said...

I read your blog too! I even visit when you haven't posted anything new. Not that I'm stalking you or anything....erm....

11:10 pm  
Blogger Sharon said...

Oh Becky, I am so far behind in my blog reading :( but I am here today and caught up with what you have been doing.

Great meme, I have learnt a bit more about you and yeah Australia is the best place in the world I reckon ;)

Is your favourite colour turqoise? It is mine.

2:27 am  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

You've won my "Show us yer shops" contest. If you email me your address I'll send you a little something...

12:32 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home