mooknits

Saturday, November 25, 2006

Mmmmmm Donuts




You Are a Powdered Devil's Food Donut



A total sweetheart on the outside, you love to fool people with your innocent image.

On the inside you're a little darker, richer, and more complex.

You're a hedonist who demands more than one pleasure at a time.

Decadent and daring, you test the limits of human indulgence.



Not really sure what I think about this - I like the idea of being a bit of a devil ! I think I'm too square a lot of the time in real life - so at least I can be a bit naughty with my donut !

I've been well busy - and I've got photos of stuff to show you, but I don't know where they are right now and I haven't got time to find them - so I'll be back when I've got time to do a proper post.

Take care all

3 Comments:

Blogger littlelixie said...

Mmmmm donuts. Had decided if you hadn't blogged when I checked back in I would set off s distress beacon. Hope you have been busy in a good way xx

10:44 pm  
Blogger Sharon said...

Know the feeling, I think it is that time of the year.

5:54 am  
Blogger littlelixie said...

Merry Christmas Becky xxxxx

11:10 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home