mooknits

Sunday, December 24, 2006

MERRY CHRISTMAS

Well here we are again - another year over and done with almost and what a year it's been. Santa will be here soon so I've got to go to bed - but I wanted to wish you all a very Merry Christmas and a fab New Year - I will try to be a better blogger next year - honest I will - this has been a somewhat difficult year to say the least - but I shall do better in 2007 - I hope anyway.

Have a lovely holiday everyone and enjoying doing knitting for pleasure rather than for presents - it's the best kind !

xxxxxxx

6 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

And Merry Christmas to you too. And best wishes for a much better year ahead.

12:25 am  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Season's Greetings !

10:40 pm  
Blogger littlelixie said...

Hoorah! Merry Christmas and a very happy new year x

4:20 am  
Blogger susoolu said...

Happy belated season's wishings etc - and catching up, and reading your 48 things, I think you do sound special (Firefly, parma ham, your honesty about your twins...). And here's to a wonderful new year, toasted with alcohol-free pina coladas!

3:20 am  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Best wishes to you - and a sincere wish for an improved year ahead. Without sounding presumptious, its tough to move abroad and after the initial euphoria fades can be - especially for the non working partner a somewhat difficult and bewildering experience. I did it myself (not to Oman) and still remember those days well.

9:40 pm  
Blogger becks said...

happy new year, becky! wishing you a wonderful year - and lots of knitting fun!

3:23 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home