mooknits

Thursday, December 22, 2005

Let me just quickly tell you ......

.......that I am so pleased with myself. I finished seaming Manhattan and she looks rather good as she is I have to say. But not only that - I have started the crochet edging - I have actually managed to do double crochet all around the edges and I've started the crocheted fringed edge - I know it isn't that difficult, but I have been really worried about doing it. I thought what is the point of spending all that time on a carefully knitted garment only to muck it up with a totally naff edging because I couldn't do it ? Also this cardy is not for me - it's a gift, what if it looked awful and the recipient hated it and would never wear it - oh it's all so stressful - the good news is Sam that it's looking good - it seems to be working ok and I'm feeling much more relaxed about the finished item ! I wish I could show you a picture, but I just can't from here - so that will have to wait until the cardy is finished and I' ve got my pooter back - just wanted to let you all know that I can crochet !!! Well sort of anyway !