mooknits

Monday, October 31, 2005

I Heart Pumpkins

Well - I have never ever carved a pumpkin before - this is my first year and I was expecting disaster - I am not what you might call artistic and I was expecting to be pretty useless at it, but hey - it's easy, and we had fun doing it and it don't look half bad ! So here it is, my first ever attempt at pumpkin carving !



Tomorrow night we are going to a Haloween party - so expect lots of Haloween type pictures - Jacob is going as a Witch - never mind that that is the one thing he is terrified of - still never mind that is what he wanted to be and hopefully it will cure him of the fear !

6 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm very impressed - I find chopping up pumpkin hard enough at the best of times (like when all I want to do is make soup, so it doesn't matter how messy it gets) - I can't imagine doing it neatly.

2:36 am  
Blogger Sharon said...

I am impressed with the pumpkin, sounds like you are going to have a lot o fun, especially Jacob. In Australia Haloween is almost a non event, pity it looks a lot of fun.

2:57 am  
Blogger Sharon said...

In answer to your question about how I complete so many things, I am a night owl, very rarely am I in bed before 11 and I take my knitting everywhere it is amazing how much gets done while waiting for the kids, sitting in waiting rooms etc. I also read once someone said 'if I'm sitting I'm knitting' I guess that pretty much sums me up ;)

1:31 am  
Blogger becks said...

cute pumpkin! i love carving them... what a shame it's only once a year!

4:49 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Great pumpkin - you look like a pro already!
carol.

7:13 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

What a great site pain ultram gate openers Mark mcgwire 1998 baseball card Avast free anti virus software 1960 chevrolet impala paint color Wellbutrin xl normal dosage Bookkeeping reports Management training is advanced Get adderall online low prices email filter Dealerships in michigan nissan Galeria travestis shemale Wellbutrin xl minimum time Fioricet cautions 2005 ferrari stradale Christians and erectile dysfunction Order tadalafil with no prescription Blonde shaved teen masturbating and cuing video Propecia+and+does+it+work

3:20 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home