mooknits

Tuesday, October 18, 2005

yipeee eyeeeee aaaaaay

I'm back - I have been computerless for a whole week and it has been hell. My computer started to crash about two weeks ago and I just ignored it hoping it would go away - it didn't, it just got worse and worse, so I called a little man I know and he hot footed it round to my gaff and took my baby away - the computer that is not Jacob ! Anyway he brought it home today and it's all fully working and happy and I can tell you I have sooooooo missed being on line - sad really, but with James away, it's my contact with the outside world and I have felt very isolated without it.

So, I have been knitting, but all the bits I have done are presents for a friend of mine who just had her baby. Her name is Jane and she had a baby boy on Saturday afternoon, by cesarean, he was 10lbs 12ozs, so no surprise there !!! Well done Jane and Scott and many congratulations to you both - once I manage to give them their gifts I will post piccies, I don't want to spoil the surprise, after all I'm sure Jane was online checking my blog within minutes of the birth !! Still you never know !

7 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Glad to have you back!!! Computers are like cars, fine as long as they work.

1:24 am  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I've missed you! So glad to have you back - can't wait to see the pics.

11:36 am  
Blogger Sharon said...

Great to have you back in the blogging world again and more importantly you have your communication with the outside world. That was an extremely big baby was it her first? They supposedly get bigger don't they?

10:06 am  
Blogger PURLPOWER said...

Great to have you back on line, don't be a stranger now!

10:47 am  
Blogger becks said...

phew! i'm glad it was just a poorly computer, thought something might be wrong!

4:04 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

You have an outstanding good and well structured site. I enjoyed browsing through it
http://www.mature-5.info/parisgettingoralsex.html Taking deep anal hot teens blowjobs http://www.acuvue-lens-1.info/Area-rug-shapes.html

2:01 am  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

best regards, nice info blackjack dealers school free blackjack online for 16 year olds Pocatello moving companies 1996 nissan sentra gxe low blue book price Vupoint dc-m302n-vp digital camera Search engine placement dennery

10:58 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home