mooknits

Sunday, November 20, 2005

I'm joining in

Everyone seems to be doing this one at the moment - so I thought I'd join in

Your Birthdate: August 23

You're not good at any one thing, and that's the problem.
You're good at so much - you never know what to do.
Change is in your blood, and you don't stick to much for long.
You are destined for a life of travel and fun.

Your strength: Your likeability

Your weakness: You never feel satisfied

Your power color: Bright yellow

Your power symbol: Asterisk

Your power month: May


It's so wierd - see it says I am destined for travel and you know what it is so right - I can never settle on any one things to do - I'm always flitting from thing to thing - bad habit me thinks.

Clapotis is steaming along now; I have dropped 8 stitches. Now that I have accepted that I am no way going to finish Manhattan before I leave - I feel guilt free to get on with Clapotis and Lizzy - so I'm having fun with my knitting again - rather than knitting for duty.

Pictures soon - although having said that - the camera may well be packed - I've only got 3 days until we are leaving - only now am I starting to realise that it is doubtful that I will squeeze everything into the suitcases I have - so I have dispatched the Mother in Law to purchase me another one - does is matter if your suitcase is twice the weight of the passengers do you think ?!!

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Clapotis and Lizzy are both looking gorgeous in your last post - glad you're giving in and enjoying them. (Isn't that whole stitch dropping thing amazingly theraputic!)

Good luck with packing!

4:59 pm  
Blogger blueadt said...

Good luck tomorrow. I hope the flights go ok & you can keep your son occupied whilst still doing some knitting (have you checked with the airline). Did you get any of the Rowan offers?

1:46 am  
Blogger becks said...

are you flying right now?? oh wow! good luck and look forward to some really interesting photos soon!

5:14 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Keep up the good work » » »

9:22 am  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Keep up the good work Celebrex tablets and withdrawal symptoms Carrier 30 ton air conditioner Adderall and tourettes mature lipitor commercial regal kitchens miami florida stop fire alarm beeping

11:55 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home