mooknits

Friday, November 25, 2005

Clapotis Crisis

So - I have now finished my Clapotis in the Hip Knits silk and it's gorgeous, I was busy admiring it and then noticed that there is one stitch that I have negelected to drop and unravel - what can I do ? Should I just leave it and ignore it (will it drive me out of my mind everytime I look at it ?), can I do anything unspeakable with a pair of scissors ? Or is the only option to undo it and start from that point and how to do you re-ravel unravel stitches - oh dear I think the reality is, that I'm just going to have to live with it !

Oh yes - I'm in Oman now ! Nearly forgot to say ! I was wonderful on the flight if I do say so myself - not scared one bit, that hypnotherapy really worked for me ! However, Jacob was not so wonderful, he had a runny tummy, followed by a nasty itchy rash on his tummy, followed my vomitting - all in an 8 hour period. So I'm keeping a close eye on him and we'll see how he goes, he seems much better tonight.

Well gotta go - I'm a bit pooped and I need to chill. I'm going to start a new blog just about life in Oman, so that I don't bore everyone here with too many stories of Oman - I'll let you know all about it when it's up and running.

6 Comments:

Blogger becks said...

happy new home! i hope it goes well there and look forward to that new blog!

10:13 pm  
Blogger susoolu said...

May you and clapotis (and family) be very happy in Oman - and right now, as the Arctic winds hit, I wish I were there too.

11:34 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Happy new life over there... And don't worry about Clapotis... nobody will notice.

1:32 am  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh wow! You're there already. Make sure you let us know what the yarn situation is (really important, obviously!).

2:20 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Very nice site! all saints bingo game Life cycle for cisco Peugeot 406 saloon muffler Motorcycle mechanic schools Phoenix country day school lawsuits Business card designer plus 7 serial parking lot security system Minors rights for birth control without parental consent 2003 oem server web window 20 gto pro gate openers dealers houston vibrators france Refill my vicodin 2 days early redrose stationery Eureka vacuum cleaner belt Hgh diet supplement 2002 honda accord 96000 km service Moving on rental company Cheap mcse boot camp

11:48 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Looking for information and found it at this great site... Dampferrohr bmw r100 Alfa romeo historia bontril blogs self initiated smoking quitting attempts Bulkdrugs patents Sexy women &aposs blouses Yota watches

4:06 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home