mooknits

Monday, January 07, 2013

Newsflash

Well, it's been ages since I posted anything on my blog and there is a good reason for that - computer trouble - well more accurately user error. I forgot my log in for blogger and I forgot my password, so there was no chance of me being able to post - now though techno husband has come to the rescue and I can post again !

Christmas is over, visitors have nearly all gone now and the new year beckons. I am looking forward to year of me. I plan to do lots of stuff this year that makes me happy and yes that involves healthy eating and exercise as well as lots of crafting. So I am hoping that I will actually have something to say here in the near future rather than the nothing that has been my life recently.

See you again soon.



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home