mooknits

Monday, May 30, 2005

Let Me Introduce You To .......

Scottie - I've just finished him and he's taken me ages - but I'm delighted. I'll admit he's a little wobbly round the neck and a bit uneven on the ears, but all the better to love him I think you'll agree. I just hope the little man he is destined for agrees and cuddles him until he needs repairing !

So, without further ado here he is


Scottie Posted by Hello

Woof Woof. I think I need to post a better picture of him, the flash does his figure no favours - I know how he feels ! I'll go for an ensemble photo when the whole lot is done. Please let that be soon !

Unfortuantely due to exceptional progress with Scottie all other knitting projects are slightly behind - I'm hoping for magic fingers tomorrow so that I can make up lost time.

Today did not go according to plan. James took Jacob out for the afternoon, to give me a little time alone - very nice indeed - perfect knitting time - NOT - friends turned up just after he left and stayed for ages - I mean I like friends, but, not when they are messing up my knitting schedule ! Then they left and I had to do lots of Scype and Webcam experiments with James, and Jacob, at the in laws. No sooner had I Doris Day on the telly and a bit of chocolate by my side than I received a phone call to say that James and Jacob were on their way home and I needed to get the tea on !!! So, better luck tomorrow hey !

Emily - thanks for your suggestion re SP5 - I'm going to give it a go - what the heck hey !

4 Comments:

Blogger Jane said...

Becky,

Thanks for the comments on my blog. I do love Whitstable although I'm not sure I'd live there. It's nice to keep it as a special day/weekend/holiday place. We stay a little way along the coast and can walk into town along the beach to the seriously good sweet shop.

10:41 pm  
Blogger Tracy said...

Even without a flash, Scottie looks very pleased with himself!What a cutie, well done.

11:38 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Best regards from NY! Permanent side effects of celexa West coast mazda rx-8 Fluoxetine hcl side effects Yasmin tawil Xanax zanax prescription Cipro and paxil 1955 dodge hemi wellbutrin pills pros and cons of wellbutrin xl Side effects to withdrawing from paxil uniden usb derivers cordless phone Liposuction birmingham al Topamax in pregnancy wellbutrin recreational Alloy axels jeep investing Digital photo printing purchase album fish Poetry from latin america Gay amateur Arnold palmer golf club

8:04 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

best regards, nice info » » »

3:53 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home