mooknits

Monday, May 30, 2005

Let Me Introduce You To .......

Scottie - I've just finished him and he's taken me ages - but I'm delighted. I'll admit he's a little wobbly round the neck and a bit uneven on the ears, but all the better to love him I think you'll agree. I just hope the little man he is destined for agrees and cuddles him until he needs repairing !

So, without further ado here he is


Scottie Posted by Hello

Woof Woof. I think I need to post a better picture of him, the flash does his figure no favours - I know how he feels ! I'll go for an ensemble photo when the whole lot is done. Please let that be soon !

Unfortuantely due to exceptional progress with Scottie all other knitting projects are slightly behind - I'm hoping for magic fingers tomorrow so that I can make up lost time.

Today did not go according to plan. James took Jacob out for the afternoon, to give me a little time alone - very nice indeed - perfect knitting time - NOT - friends turned up just after he left and stayed for ages - I mean I like friends, but, not when they are messing up my knitting schedule ! Then they left and I had to do lots of Scype and Webcam experiments with James, and Jacob, at the in laws. No sooner had I Doris Day on the telly and a bit of chocolate by my side than I received a phone call to say that James and Jacob were on their way home and I needed to get the tea on !!! So, better luck tomorrow hey !

Emily - thanks for your suggestion re SP5 - I'm going to give it a go - what the heck hey !

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

best regards, nice info » » »

3:53 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home