mooknits

Thursday, May 19, 2005

Oh My

I feel the need to knit this or this coming on. I love the colours and the design of both of them, they are gorgeous - I can get the kits from here. All I need now is the money !!! Slight technical hitch there. It looks like they would both be really different to knit - something the like of which I've never tackled before - I think I'd really enjoy it. I'll save up and before you know it I'll be knitting it. My Mum would like me to knit her one as well, so hopefully she'll get the kit first and then I can knit it for her and learn loads of new techniques - how exciting.

I made good progress with my Archie hat last night - unfortunately in the cold light of day I noticed a mistake mid way down and I just couldn't live with it - so off the needles it came and it's now back in a sorry ball waiting to be knit again - I know I should be getting on with the cardigan, but I just don't want to - I'll have to bite the bullet and do it sooner or later, but I'm hoping it will be later - it probably won't be as bad as I think once I get going - no it will !

I'll do the hat and then I'll get on with the cardy - I promise - well sort of !

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I love that mermaid jacket! I want one NOW!
I am scared to come on this blog cos you show such beautiful things!

2:49 pm  
Blogger Becky said...

Oh no - don't be scared to come here - I like having visitors - I'll try not to put nice things on here anymore ! Honest :)

5:25 pm  
Blogger Emily said...

That mermaid jacket is gorgeous! I think you should knit one then give it to me!!

11:58 pm  
Blogger Steph said...

Ooh, Mermaid definately. That colourway looks fab with jeans too! Oh no, you seem to be leading me astray..

1:05 pm  
Blogger littlelixie said...

I love that mermaid jacket too. What a stunner!

5:26 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home