mooknits

Sunday, August 21, 2005

I'm so proud

Jacob and I have just had our first ever biscuit making session and it was such fun ! Whenever we have tried to cook together before it's always been a bit of a disaster with him wanting to touch knives etc and not wanting to do anything else. Well today he was wonderful - he helped me measure, mix, roll and bake and we got some lovely white chocolate biccies out of it - yum yum !

So here he is eating the first biscuit he has ever made ! What a talent !



Biscuit success Posted by Picasa



Yummy in my tummy Posted by Picasa

Well I just had to share that with you all - he growing up so quickly and I find it a bit frightening - before long he'll be off at school and I'll be home all by myself weeping into my tea - before whiping out my knitting of course !!

3 Comments:

Blogger Uknitty said...

Are there any biccies left over is what I want to know ;)

OT: Do you live near Bromley at all as I am a member of the (as yet) unamed group of knitters who get together over that way each Tuesday. If you in the area maybe you can come over and join us sometime

12:39 am  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

he's so cute! look at those eyes!!!! what a fun weekend, i'm glad!
your sp x

1:57 am  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wonderful and informative web site. I used information from that site its great. »

4:09 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home