mooknits

Wednesday, August 17, 2005

Flowers in the Sunshine

When I went to Bluewater on Monday - I didn't buy any yarn - I know, shock horror, but nothing took my fancy - but what I did get was these.


Flowers Posted by Picasa

They are a pair of Johnny Love Rosie flip flops with the most fabulous flowers on them - I have wanted a pair of these for ages and then I found these lovely ones in the sale - they were reduced from £25 to £7.50, how could I say no ? I also bought an hairband with a lovely flower on too, but I didn't want to overwhelm you all with purchase pictures. You must excuse my slightly chipped nail varnish - it is that time again - time to shave the legs, do the nails and generally sort myself out - but who's got the time ?!

I have done no knitting at all this week - I have had such an awful cough I find it hard to get comfortable at the moment - I'm hoping it will pass and that I will be able to get some done tonight - once I have got through a pile of ironing the height of Mount Everest. Why do I let it mount up so ? I used to be so good at doing it every week - I had an allocated night and then for some reason it all went to pot and now it just seems to be an ever growing pile of guilt, especially when we all have no clothes in our wardrobes !! Right must get on with it NOW.

7 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wow! Lovely flip-flops, and at such a price I am surprised you only bought one pair!
I have got the same problem with ironing... Some weeks I am good... and more than some weeks I let it pile up.

12:18 am  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

i have a mountain the size of everest in my living room too... we shold join them all up and recreate the alps :)
love your flip flops! what a buy!
your sp x

1:34 am  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wow lovely flip flops. What a bargain. Ironing - blah the bane of life. I barely iron anything anymore - except husbands shirts. Luckily my boys are still in to tshirts. If that ever changes I'll get them trained up fast!
Carol

9:06 am  
Blogger littlelixie said...

Gorgeous shoes and congrats on the premium bonds. Love the mobile cover!

7:41 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yep - I have that same mountainous pile of ironing that seems to blight households up and down the country. It's such a boring chore isn't it? What's worse is that I also have a pile of post-hol. washing as well that I am putting off because I can't possibly add to the pile of ironing.

6:09 pm  
Blogger Holly said...

Thanks for the comment on the photo :)

I never iron. I find that once i've worn something for an hour or so all the creases start to become less visible (At least, that's my excuse)

7:47 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Where did you find it? Interesting read » »

9:44 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home