mooknits

Friday, July 08, 2005

On Such a Sad Day

I am so shocked by what has happened in London today - I honestly couldn't believe it when I heard it on the news - I am so relieved that everyone I know is OK, but am well aware that this is not the case for everyone. My thoughts go out to anyone who knows someone that was involved in this dreadful incident.

During this awful day a ray of light came into my life in the form of a gorgeous package from my Secret Pal. I am well aware that today has been a difficult one for us all, but I couldn't let the day pass withough letting my SP know how much I appreciated her package. I wanted to post a picture of the wonderful contents, but the laptop that I'm on doesn't have the Hello software on it, so I shall have to upload it tomorrow - sorry about that. Suffice it to say that I don't think the gifts that my wonderful Secret Pal sent to me could have been any better - I think you've read my mind SP. So what were the contents ? Three - yes three, balls of the most wondeful green/blue Noro Silk Garden, some fabulous Peace Fleece hand painted knitting needles, a gorgeous little bag to keep all my knitting bits in and the most fabulous home made stitch markers in fabulous blue beads - I am so impressed with them - well done SP. My SP is so thoughtful that she even included a printout of the Knitty Clapotis pattern and suggested that I could use my Noro for a mini Clapotis - what a wonderful idea. Thank you so much SP - I was so over the moon to receive such a thoughtful and imaginative package - I am a happy bunny indeed.

I hope you all sleep well and good luck to all those who intend a trip into London tomorrow - my thoughts are with you all.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home