mooknits

Monday, July 04, 2005

Photo Trouble

I've been having a little bit of trouble with my Hello software since I've come back from holiday - I got James on the case this evening and I think he's sorted it out now - so here, in all it's glory is the little tank top that I knitted for Nathan before I went on holiday out of ends of balls of All Seasons Cotton that I had lying around the house - it's was so quick and easy !


Nathan modelling his lovely tank top Posted by Picasa

Doesn't he look just gorgeous.

Right - now I'm off to take photos of the little bit of stash enhancement that took place at John Lewis at Bluewater today - oh I was so good, I could have gone mad, but I managed to keep control of myself - just !

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

nathan looks adorable! what a cute top! looking forward to seeing what you've been buying!
your sp x

12:47 am  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Welcome home - glad you had a good time on holiday & that you liked your Coldspring Yarn! Looking forward t seeing your holiday & stash snaps:)

4:25 am  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Best regards from NY! » »

6:55 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home