mooknits

Sunday, July 03, 2005

I'm Back

We had a fantastic holiday - I so enjoyed myself - it was relaxing and fun all at the same time ! The friends we went with were fantastic. The beach was wonderful, the countryside was beautiful and the children had a superb time - I really had a wonderful time and I didn't want it to end. The only bad thing was that yesterday, during the drive home, my little man was really sick. We had to keep stopping the car for him and it was a long and slow journey as a result. He was a really brave boy though and we made a stop at a tank museum to reward him for being such a brave solider - he really enjoyed himself and then got back in the car and was sick again !! Oh well - he seems much better today thank goodness. I am just sifting through the 800 plus photos we took between us and then I'll put an album together so that anyone that's interested can have a little look see at the beautiful place that is Devon.

Unfortunately I didn't have the opportunity to get much knitting done. I did do a few bits, but really not even enough to take pictures of - shameful. On the plus side, on the way home we did manage to stop off at Coldharbour Mill in Cullompton and I bought a few hanks of yarn for me and my Secret Pal - hope she likes them. Also when I got home there was a lovely package full of Debbie Bliss Cotton Angora waiting for me from the lovely Andrea - thank you so much for doing that for me Andrea. I can't wait to get started on a couple of bits for myself for a change ! All I need to do now is buy the book.

I am planning a trip to the Wool Shop in Caterham soon, I'm very excited about it ! I do quite like coming home after a holiday, and I'm looking forward to getting back some well deserved knitting time !

2 Comments:

Blogger littlelixie said...

Good to see you're back - looking forward to pics. All my holidayiong is vicarious this summer!

8:22 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

This is very interesting site... »

1:29 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home