mooknits

Wednesday, June 08, 2005

Stripey All Done

I've finished the little stripey set that I was doing on a whim and it's turned out quite nicely in the end. Not as perfect as I would like, but I can work on that for future attempts. I'm quite pleased with it, and I'm going to add it to my gift box for my friend, she may as well enjoy it.

So here it is - stripey - again !


Stripey Posted by Hello

Sorry the quality of the photo isn't great, I wanted to take one before I gave it away and I'm seeing her first thing in the morning, so it had to be a night shot, never the best.

3 Comments:

Blogger littlelixie said...

That's really lovely!

7:29 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wow! Stripey is Gorgeeous! ... mega gorgeous! Whoever gets that is really, really lucky.

11:49 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Looking for information and found it at this great site... » » »

10:44 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home