mooknits

Tuesday, May 31, 2005

I Don't Believe It !!!

You are Acrylic.
You are Acrylic.
While you are very versatile, your plasticky
countenance can be offputting. You are very
good with children but can become a pill if
left alone with them too long. You are very
flexible but don't give in to manipulation.


What kind of yarn are you?
brought to you by Quizilla

I got the link for this from Lixie's blog - thank you. Given my views on Acrylic - how is this even possible ? There must have been some kind of mistake - I demand a recount !

3 Comments:

Blogger littlelixie said...

I don't know what to say - except I did a bolero in james brett marble acrylic in Jan or Feb and it is lovely. There's acrylic and then there is scratchy, nasty, plastic yarn. You're obviously the former!

10:22 am  
Blogger Becky said...

Oh thank you for that ! I do appreciate the support - I'm in shock from being declared Acrylic - I always thought of myself as cashmere !!!

1:47 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

That's a great story. Waiting for more. » »

10:44 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home