mooknits

Wednesday, July 13, 2005

Look What My Got .......

...... as Jacob would say !!!


My new outfit Posted by Picasa

How gorgeous is this - even if I do say so myself - I saw this skirt a little while ago and it was far too expensive - but while I was browsing the other day I noticed it was in the sale - HALF PRICE - I happened to mention it to my mother in law and she said "get it for yourself for your birthday and get a little top to go with it " - so I took her at her word and here it is - what a fantabulous outfit - I can't wait to wear it. I was going to get a boring white top to go with it - but I thought what the hey - push the boat out and go bright - and I'm so glad I did - I love it.

I just had to share that with you all !!!

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

very cute! i like the brightness, perfect for summer :)
your sp x
ps. look out in the post around friday / saturday!

2:19 am  
Blogger Becky said...

Oh no SP - not more post - I'm spoiled already - I'm really coming on with my clapotis - I'll post another picture tomorrow - you've caused my downfall - I'm usually really good at sticking to what I'm knitting until it's finished - but I couldn't resist that Noro !

2:48 am  
Blogger littlelixie said...

I love that skirt - it'll look great with that top and shoes - demand it be modelled!

12:40 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

a bit late... mini parcel on the way! hope it will reach you tomorrow...
and look forward to seeing your progress!!
sp x

5:11 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wonderful and informative web site. I used information from that site its great. » » »

12:11 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home