mooknits

Friday, September 17, 2010

What I Wore Wednesday

So here we go for the first What I Wore Wednesday.



So Thursday is our Saturday. On Thursday my hubbie and I always go out for breakfast usually only at Starbucks but it's our children free time and we enjoy it. So this little ensemble was purchased as follows;

Skirt - ProMod
Vest - Jigsaw
Waistcoat - Boutique in Oman
Necklace - a Boutique in Bali
Shoes - crocs - again !

I thought you might like a close up of the necklace - I do love it so, but I have to say it is a pain in the bottom, the chain breaks all the time, so I'm always taking it to the little man who makes jewellery here called Mr Siddiqi to get it repaired - I have actually decided to replace the chain because it's too much of a pain - anyway, here it is in all it's loveliness.



So - Thursday evening we went out to dinner with some friends and a change of outfit was required.



Sorry for the quality of the photo - I had to take it in the bathroom of the restaurant that we were at and of course the light was not that fab so:

Vest - New Look
Over Vest - Anthroplogie (I love this top so much, it's fab)
Jeans - Zara
Shoes - Nine West - years and years ago - literally 6 years ago, they are so comfy
Necklace - Top Shop



This is Friday - Friday being Sunday really it's pretty much a relax and take it easy day. Since we are just about to start back to school after a week of holiday we decided to have a very relaxed day indeed, so appropriate attire was required.

Top - H & M
Trousers - The White Company
Socks - knitted by me !
Necklace - from a little shop in Brighton - I can't remember the name
Bangles - from all over the place including, Oman, Bali and the UK

Thursday and Friday being Saturday and Sunday in the real world, that makes Saturday, Monday, if you know what I mean !!!! So Saturday is the first day of the week and it was back to school for us, after a week of holiday - booo hooooooooo.



This little lot was from :

Top - The White Company
Skirt - Joules
Flip Flops - Primark
Necklace - the lovely Mr Siddiqi

I had this necklace made and it's beautiful so I just had to share a close up picture of it



Lovely isn't it ?

Well - it's all very well showing you these photos of how I look - usually in the morning, when things are going good ! by the end of the day the situation is somewhat different - I spend A LOT of time in my apron - I seem to cook pretty much non-stop, so fluffy slippers and an apron are required items and here, is what I look like most evenings !!!!




So then on to Sunday. Sunday was a day of cooking at school with my son's K1 class - it went remarkably well actually, they all happily took turns and really enjoyed themselves and the results of our labours, shortbread biscuits - yum yum !

So Sunday looked a little bit like this



The vest is from Gap, the top is from H & M, the jeans are from Fat Face and the shoes are Crocs. The necklace is another one that I bought in Bali from a fabulous place called Ku De Ta - if you ever get the chance to go to Bali - go to Ku De Ta, it's wonderful - all relaxed chicness !!!

Here is a close up of the lovely necklace - I wear this one all the time - it's beautiful and goes with masses of stuff.



Monday wasn't a great day - I had a meeting at school and it went on a bit, by which time it was time to pick Oscar up from school and that means no more free time for me ! oh well - I didn't get round to taking a picture for that day - sorry.

Finally Tuesday.



This is the first time I have worn this top. I love it - it's from Forever 21and the bit around the neck is lots of little circles of fabric, it hangs beautifully and it is really cool and comfortable. The skirt is from Pro Mod and the shoes are from Monsoon - also loving these shoes so much - orange - I mean you can't go wrong - I am wearing a ring to go with the shoes as well, but you can't really see it. I shall definately wear this outfit again - it was comfy and nice.

So that is my week. It's been much harder than I thought it would be to take photos of my outfits this week. That doesn't mean that I won't keep it up it's been enjoyable too - kept me thinking about what I'm wearing all week, which has got to be a good thing. I shall certainly be giving it a go again next week. Thank you for looking if you have and I hope it wasn't all to boring.

x

10 Comments:

Blogger Nicky said...

you have awesome necklaces! :-)

5:54 pm  
Blogger ashleigh said...

I totally LOVE your necklaces!!!

6:01 pm  
Blogger Amy said...

I love your necklaces!! Accessories can make getting all dressed up so much fun! Thanks for sharing!

6:29 pm  
Blogger Olivia said...

Love the white wide leg trousers!

xoxo,
~Olivia

8:06 pm  
Blogger Mitz said...

Love those accessories, cute little sandal! You look great in those wide leg pants as well.

12:00 am  
Blogger Mommy Moxie said...

Bali was one of my favorite vacations...I wish I would have picked up more jewelry because yours is gorgeous!

Welcome to WIWW!

12:26 am  
Blogger D Dierks said...

Your outfits are great, you looked like a hot mama for dinner that night with friends too! :)
Love your necklaces, I too am all about asymmetrical fun in jewelry!!

12:46 am  
Blogger Dana Rae said...

I agree with the others! I love your necklaces!

12:56 am  
Blogger summer said...

Love the tee on Sunday, so cute and your jeans to boot! I am also in awe of your closet! Although mine wouldn't stand a chance being that exposed!

3:58 am  
Blogger Unknown said...

LOVE the apron and fuzzy slippers! Sunday outfit was my favorite - very cute. I share your love of crocks, too. Thanks for sharing! :)

6:09 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home