mooknits

Saturday, November 08, 2008

Just keep bloggin

Well I am doggedly determined to keep this mooknits thing going and so I am belatedly going to try to do this blogging every day thing that is going on around the place - not sure how I'm going to keep it up - but I shall do my best. So I was browsing over at Anne's blog and saw that she had done this little thing - I thought - I can do that - I'll give it a go - well it wasn't as easy as I thought, but finally here we go.

What you need to do is this, type your answer to each of the questions below into a Flickr search. Using only the first page, choose your favorite image, then copy and paste each of the URL’s into the mosaic maker (3 columns, 4 rows) –
The questions:

1. What is your first name?
2. What is your favorite food?
3. What high school did you attend?
4. What is your favorite color?
5. Who is your celebrity crush?
6. Favorite drink?
7. Dream vacation?
8. Favorite dessert?
9. What do you want to be when you grow up?
10. What do you love most in life?
11. One word to describe you.
12. Your Flickr name.

Here is mine !



I had a horrible week last week - Jacob was off school sick all week and he was the sickest I have ever seen him - vomitting etc - I won't go into details - I thought I'd at least get lots of knitting done, but alas no - he just wanted me to sit with him all the time - understandable really - but not very productive. Still he is back to school today and all seems well - we'll see how it goes and how much knitting the little Oscar lets me get done this week - I am determined to make at least some progress !!

See you tomorrow then !

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yay for silly time-consuming memes! (Although it took me a little while to recognise Monty Don - for a moment I thought it was Brendan from Strictly Come Dancing!)

Poor Jacob, and poor you - I hope the rest of you keep clear of whatever he had.

1:45 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home